Our plyometric jump box is a simple but robust piece of home gym gear that builds explosive power and core strength. Jump or step on to it and vary the height by simply turning it over. If you want to get faster or jump higher, plyometrics are essential.
Plyometrics workouts are an important part of any strength and conditioning programme. They develop explosive speed and agility for any sports that involves high impact jumping such as crossfit, running, basketball, tennis and football.
The plyometric jump box is designed as a cuboid shape to provide 3 various jump sizes at 50cm, 60cm and 75cm. This provides a more flexible and dynamic plyometric workout to target the lower body.
The Jump box is built with heavy duty wood and internal reinforcement braces to provide a solid, secure and stable platform that can take a real pounding. It box arrives flat packed, with some simple installation required. Screws and fixtures are included.
These robust and durable Plyometrics Jump Boxes is designed to take heavy repetitive exercises. It is ideal for use both at home or within a gym / fitness studio setting such as a crossfit gym.
- 3 in 1 heights – 50cm, 60cm and 75cm different height settings allows more versatile workout routines.
- This Plyobox is designed with sturdy plywood for stability, greater load bearing.
- The heavy-duty plywood jump box features anti-slip properties to prevent injury during use, so you know you can rely on your workout equipment and get the most out of your workout.
- This Plyobox features pre-drilled holes with high quality screws for quick and convenient assembly. And rounded corners that make you safer during workouts.
- Suitable for Home or Commercial Gym Use.
Boost the effect of this work out with ankle weights in teal.